Maximize Performance. Diminish Downtime.
WHY do an inspection?
If you don't schedule time for maintenance, YOUR EQUIPMENT will schedule time for you!
We offer a 12 Month Warranty
All ag parts installed by any of our Western Equipment Technicians will come with a 12 month warranty!
- Catch problems early before minor issues become expensive downtime failures.
- All units that are repaired as we recommend get priority service if a problem should occur. Inspecting in the winter put you first in the summer!
- Increase your re-sale value! Units that have a proven track record of up-keep are always more valuable.
- Rest comfortably knowing your equipment has been inspected and repaired by factory-trained technicians.
YOUR FIRST UNIT: 50% OFF INSPECTION PRICE!
YOUR 2nd, 3rd, 4th+ UNIT: $99 INSPECTION PRICE! No payments & no interest for 180 DAYS.
TWO WAYS to SIGN UP!
CALL your local Western Equipment location!
Click Here To Schedule!
ALL INSPECTIONS INCLUDE
- Thermal check bearings to detect early signs of failure.
- Hydraulic pressure checks to verify lube systems and pressure systems are in spec.
- Pressure check air intake systems to verify they are leak free and insure top performance.
PLUS THE REGULAR
- 275 point inspection on Combines
- 160 point inspection on Tractors
- 164 point inspection on Cotton Strippers
- 136 point inspection on Balers
- 200 point inspection on Windrowers
- 250 point inspection on Sprayers